DrugStoc is a tech-enabled pharmaceutical access and distribution platform that connects manufacturers of pharmaceutical products to health care providers in sub-Saharan Africa. Founded in 2015, Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, and nursing homes. We are an omnichannel platform that removes any barrier for Licensed health workers to find and purchase genuine medication at the right price for their patients.
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Ojota, Lagos
- We are looking for a Passionate Pharmacist who wants to change the current status quo with healthcare in Sub Saharan Africa.
- S/he should have proven experience in sourcing products and product categorization for the products in the various business unit.
- Source specialty products
- Manage product categorization activities
- Negotiate best deals with vendors such as competitive pricing, rebates
- Vendor Management
- Demand Planning & Forecast
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- 5+ years of professional experience with procurement and/or sales.
- Proven work experience in pharmaceutical distribution, pharmaceutical manufacturing space and multinational organization(s)
- A great network of pharmaceutical companies
- Great negotiation skills
- A ‘change the world’ mindset and a can-do attitude.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.