eMedic store is an online specialised marketplace for pharmaceutical and medical products. We harness the power of technology to deliver innovative, convenient, and affordable online goods and services to consumers. We understand the importance of the supply chain in delivering quality healthcare. We are driven by the goal of making healthcare affordable and available.
- Job Position: Pharmacist
- Job Location: Lekki Peninsula II, Lagos
- The Incumbent must be a young and energetic Pharmacist (Male/Female) who is passionate about the job.
- Proficient experience in use of Web, Mobile and PC/MAC Laptop Applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- He/She will be responsible for providing advice about health issues, symptoms, and medications in response to customer inquiries.
- Good knowledge of supplements and general healthcare is an added advantage.
- Prior experience with procurement in Lagos.
- Prior experience in customer care relations for the purpose of online consultation.
- B. Pharm Degree in reputable institution, proven experience within the e-commerce space is an added advantage.
- The candidate should have minimum of 2-3 years of work experience.
- 21-32 years
Technical / Professional Experience:
- Proficient Experience in the use of Web Application, Mobile Application and Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience with procurement in Lagos Nigeria (preferably in Med Representation).
- Technical certification in any computer-related course will be an added advantage.
- Appropriate clinical knowledge such as disease management, pharmacy dispensing and Pharmaceutical Care.
- Communication Skills in customer care relations, which will be essential for online consultation.
- Prior experience in customer care relations
- Maintaining an up-to-date customer database, chronic care medication patient list and knowledge of regular customer.
- Recommends medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Ensure that customer’s complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently in accordance with the company’s policy and ensure the Manager is updated on the development.
- Ensure prompt and accurate filling of all paperwork especially validation and reconciliation.
- Ensure proper stock monitoring.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Proficient use of Web, Mobile and PC/MAC Laptop Applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Customer care relations
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Ability to use
- Strong leadership and personnel development
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales driven
- Experience in developing Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Prior experience working with an online pharmacy store
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Goal-oriented organized team player.
- Proficiency in stakeholder management – suppliers, regulators, and other industry partners.
- Establishing personal networks
- Participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft office suite, Web Application
- Residential Proximity to the job location will be an added advantage).
Salary Range for the position: N130,000 – N150,000
14th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.