ExC pharmaceutical is a chain of retail stores focused on meeting the health needs of our community; we do this by providing quality healthcare through excellent service. At ExC, you are assured of access to medicine, vaccines, and quality customer service. We are focused on supporting our clients to live healthier lives. We are a small business with the vision of becoming the leading retail pharmacy in preventive health. At ExC, we believe prevention is not just cheaper but better than seeking a cure, hence, we provide health screening services, travel vaccine advice, drug therapy screening, and a host of other services.
Are you on any chronic medication? Do you have trouble with your monthly refill? We can take this burden off you by managing your drug refill in collaboration with our partners. At ExC, you are assured of quality service, convenience, and access to your medication at the right time and at the right price.
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: OPIC Estate, Ogun
- Driving Innovation and strategies for sales growth in retail pharmacy.
- Provides pharmaceutical care through a thorough review of prescriptions as well as through patient counseling for maximum benefits.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner for easy identification of drugs and sundries.
- Maintain full control over inventory movement to prevent product deterioration and expiry.
- Drive the marketing and sale of services like rapid health checks.
- Drive innovation and keep the company abreast of recent trends in the Health Sector.
- Achieve overall revenue growth, category growth and drive branch profitability.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Degree in Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have completed or is currently undergoing the mandatory NYSC programme.
- The ideal candidate should be resident around Magodo, Ogba, Berger Ojodu, OPIC and environs.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Integrity and compassion.
- Valid license to practice the profession.
4th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PHARM-002” as the subject of the mail.