Pharm Consultants – Our client is a well-structured community pharmacy that is committed to ensuring its customers receive exceptional experience through our use of best practices and professionalism.
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Locations: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Attending to our customers and ensuring that EVERY customer receives best pharmaceutical care and counseling.
- Calling customers to follow up on their progress.
- Ensuring best professional and ethical pharmaceutical practice at all times.
- Conveying the customers’ orders, complaints and feedback regarding purchases to the necessary party
- Requisitioning for out-of-stock products and expanding product base.
- Receiving invoices from vendors
- Ensuring proper shelving and preservation of drugs and other products.
- Checking for about to expire products and reducing incidence of expired drugs.
- Organizing and participating in community awareness and any other programs as may be organized by the Pharmacy
- Attending and presenting weekly reports in internal and external meetings and attend trainings regularly.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmacy experience
- Should possess excellent communication and Customer service Skills
- Highly motivated, Efficient, and Success driven.
- Proximity to the pharmacy location is an added advantage.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.