Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
- Job Position: Pharmacist Intern
- Ref.: 202101-101271
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Within the organization, you will be responsible for providing labelling expertise to affiliates using regional make-up.
- You will prepare and maintain product information for regional make-up in line with the reference label and will partner with global labelling, artworks, supply chain and affiliates to ensure implementation of packaging components within agreed company timelines.
- Prepares maintains internal trackers up to date and provides safety updates for regional makeup to affiliates as per internal procedures and timelines.
- Prepares packaging components (primary, secondary and product leaflet) in alignment with reference label through the lifecycle maintenance
- Gives implementation approval for printing packaging components into commercial goods ensuring compliance with international regulations and company standards.
- Accountable for managing and tracking regional makeup activities within the Roche artworks and labelling systems.
- Reports to Affiliate Regulatory Head and supports Affiliate Regulatory Manager with related projects.
- Works in close collaboration with global stakeholders (e.g. supply, artworks, Pharma technical) and affiliates to ensure efficient workflows with functions involved in the labelling processes.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- 1-2 years experience post-University Degree
- Language skills: fluency in written and spoken English (French is desirable)
- Must have completed any mandatory post-degree training and registration with professional bodies.
Core Competencies, Skills:
- Time Management: exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase efficiency or productivity
- Teamwork and collaboration develop and maintains effective relationships at all levels, internally and externally. Is trustworthy and reliable, follows through commitments.
- Communication: communicates in a highly genuine, authentic manner, models and encourages clear, open two-way communication, listens actively.
- Focus demonstrates deep and broad knowledge and expertise within its own professional field. Oscillates between big picture and detail as needed. Displays commitment to delivering high-quality outputs.
- Strategic agility: links his/her responsibilities with the mission of the whole organization. Regularly updates plans to reflect changing circumstances. Focuses on activities that provide the most value.
- Regulatory knowledge: basic understanding of drug development and drug regulation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online