Smith Medical Centre is a Multi-specialist Hospital that offers quality healthcare services in all fields of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Paediatrics.
Job Position: Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Our ideal candidates will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will work in the Pharmacy department.
- She will also work closely with consultants, medical officers, nursing team as well as Admin staff to ensure quality healthcare services.
- Filling and labeling prescriptions
- Interacting with customers to answer questions or give them their prescriptions and contacting customers to notify them when their prescription is ready.
- Keeping track of inventory
- Communicating with medical professionals about patients and their medications.
- Proficiency in computerized pharmacy systems and software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified pharmacy technician or Pharmacologist
- Experience in retail, hospital, facility or call center is preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of science
- Ability to measure substances accurately.
- Full Time
- Only applicants that live in Lagos and close to the hospital will be considered.
- There is no Accommodation.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.