Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since its inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
- Job Position: Pharmacist
- Job Location: 8A, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria Abuja (FCT)
- The quality of medicines supplied to patients
- Ensuring that the supply of medicines is within the law
- Ensuring that the medicines prescribed to patients are suitable
- Advising patients about medicines, including how to take them, what reactions may occur, and answering patients’ questions.
- Supervise the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are fit for the purpose
- Advise other healthcare professionals about safe and effective medicines use, and safe and secure supply of medicines
- Respond to patients’ symptoms and advise on medicines for sale in pharmacies
- Provide services to patients, such as smoking cessation, blood pressure measurement, and cholesterol management.
- Interested candidates should possess B.Pharm / M.Pharm qualifications with 2-5 years of work experience.
31st March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.