Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city. Our Mission is anchored on a team of well-trained and highly motivated professionals in health care delivery, aimed at achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
- Job Position: Pharmacist
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Tasks pharmacists typically perform include:
- Dispensing or supervising the dispensation of medications and related supplies, according to physicians’ prescriptions
- Reviewing prescriptions for accuracy
- Checking for drug interactions
- Compounding medications and preparing special solutions
- Counseling patients regarding appropriate use of medications
- Overseeing daily ordering, as well as automatic refills
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
- Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
- Ensuring the pharmacy complies with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 1-3 years work experience.
N110,000 – N120,000 / Month
10th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.