Remediks Pharmacy is a retail and lifestyle pharmacy located at the SPAR Shopping mall in Lifecamp, Abuja. This is a new pharmacy,with a strong management team, that plans to rollout multiple stores across the country over the next 3 years. We’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent who have the drive, the passion and ambition to grow in an exciting and forward-looking organization.
Job Position: Pharmacy Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Pharmacy Assistant, under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, will support the pharmacist in the day-to-day efficient running of the store, and ensure that the business delivers the best retail experience for customers every time.
- Filling and dispensing of prescriptions in accordance with the pharmacy code of ethics.
- Counselling and educating patients on how and when to take a prescribed medicine. This includes expected side effects and how to mitigate them.
- Packaging & Labeling Drugs appropriately, under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Professionally responding to all medical queries and referring to the pharmacist where appropriate.
- Using knowledge of basic symptoms to sell OTC medications and providing relevant information to customers.
- Counselling patients on the right use of OTC medicines
- Participating in health promotions
- Helping the store to grow its revenue and profitability
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift.
- Reconciling of daily sales and Petty Cash
- Treating customers with care and professionalism, to ensure they make Remediks their brand of choice.
- Ensuring that the store maintains the right Look and Feel at all times, by keeping the space clean, organized and free of clutter.
- Ensuring that shelves well stocked with the appropriate merchandize.
- Checking expiry date of products on a regular basis and reporting to the pharmacist.
- Ensuring that all supplies needed for the smooth running of the store are available.
- Adhering to the company’s SOPs and Quality Standards.
- Candidates should possess an OND or Higher qualification with 2-7 years experience
- Previous experience in a Retail Pharmacy setting is a MUST.
- Additional qualifications and certifications will be an added advantage
- Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Entrepreneur-minded individual
- Customer-centric and people-oriented.
N700,000 – N900,000 / Annum.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.