Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards to the people of Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with 6 healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospital is the only Nigerian Hospital accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospital was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2014 and 2017. This is a guarantee of safe and quality healthcare that meets international standards. Recently, Lagoon Hospitals received her Certificate of Re-accreditation from JCI.
- Job Position: Pharmacy Technician
- Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Reports to: Pharmacy Supervisor, Ikoyi
- This role is responsible to for ensuring the delivery of all pharmacy operational / roles in compliance with standard operating procedures and policies.
- Monitor and ensure adequate levels of pharmacy consumables, medical consumables and routine drugs
- Refrigerator temperature monitoring
- Accurate endorsement of prescriptions for billing purposes and appropriate provision of drugs to various categories of patients.
- Drugs date check
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the pharmacy
- Other duties as assigned and supervised by Pharmacists
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Weekly submission of drugs status report as required
- Weekly submission of essential / emergency drugs status report
- Confidentiality and Prompt response to customers’ needs
- Compliance with SOPS / adherence to quality standards
- Internal: All employees
- External: Patients, clients, patients’ relatives, suppliers.
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate.
- 1 year experience in a related role.
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
19th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online