Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Job Position: Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- This role is responsible for dispensing medications and providing excellent counseling for the patients seen at our clinics.
- The pharmacy technician will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of medications and ensuring medications are stored to preserve their quality.
- Certificate of Pharmacy Technician is compulsory
- Registration with the Board of Pharmacy and current practicing license as a Pharmacy Technician is required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Ability to process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is accurate and complete.
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools including Microsoft Office suite of products and popular social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Supply and inventory management skills.
- Good knowledge of dispensing commonly prescribed medications
- Competitive compensation package
- Career growth opportunity
- Learning and development allowance
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- In-office lunch
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online