PHS is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook on the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organization.
- Job Position: Pharmacy Trainee
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescriptions and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacists to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- B.Sc. degree in any Science or Bio-science field (Microbiology, biochemistry, biology, human anatomy etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use the computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online