Big Field Digital is an award-winning Software Engineering, Digital Growth, and Marketing agency in Ibadan. We are one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Nigeria. We work with clients in Nigeria, Ghana, the USA, UK, and Canada. Already in our team, you’ll find experienced Software Engineers and Digital Marketers.
- Job Position: PHP / Laravel Developer (Intern)
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Are you an ambitious developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn and advance your technical abilities? We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel Developer (intern) to join our agile team of professionals.
- If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications, and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Be part of the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel Developer for at least 1 year
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 7/8 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat etc.)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 year Experience.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
18th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hint: Your cover letter should discuss your previous projects with relevant links to your portfolio, and why you will like to join our team.
- We are willing to negotiate a great salary for any candidate who can show competency in PHP/Laravel Development. We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.