Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
Job Position: Physiotherapist
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join our growing healthcare team.
- You will work with our patients to assist in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility.
- You must be well-versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
- Review and evaluate patients through tests history presented and physical examination
- Create and implement treatment care plans tailored to each patient’s needs and outlining their goals and the expected outcomes
- Establish patient’s goals and benchmarks
- Discuss patient’s goalposts and collaborate with other physicians, surgeons, and healthcare team for referral and treatment.
- Schedule exercises and therapies for patients as required by patient conditions.
- Observe and review patient’s progress
- Assist and demonstrate proper stretches, techniques, exercises, and equipment uses to relieve pain and improve the patient’s mobility
- Educate patient’s family members, caretakers, or close friends on the patient’s treatment plan
- Recommend specialists to patients who need additional medical attention/support.
- Document patient’s medical progress and treatment; record notes to update medical conditions
- Review patients’ medical history and referrals notes from Surgeons, Doctors and other healthcare workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy Education; Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree
- Certified and licensed to work by the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in healthcare or physical rehabilitation setting
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with a wide variety of patients, medical staff, and caregivers
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) with ability to make use of EMR (Electronic Medical Records).
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns.
N170,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
29th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.