ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Position: Head, Planning & Design
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for planning FTTh clusters, nodes and reliable wireless network infrastructure designs.
- Contributes to vendor selection, proof of concept designs, network architecture reviews and any other initiatives of the division as directed by the Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality.
- This role ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input.
Expected Key Results
- Delivery of wireline network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Delivery of wireless network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Project Management
- Co-ordinates across despaired parties to deliver value.
- Asset Management
- Direct development of team members.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Communications Engineering/ Computer Engineering and other related disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum).
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering/MBA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with GPON, FTTh, radio and transmission technologies.
- Conversant with planning tools (GIS/radio planning tools/MapInfo and CAD tools etc).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge or experience of programming and database applications like Python and SQL would be an added advantage.
- A CFOT with emphasis on FTTh Technologies certification will be an added advatage. Other certifications in networking and project management would be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the telecoms space.
- Experience in turnkey microwave radio planning design and build.
- Experience in fiber outside plant (OSP) planning and design lifecycle.
- Should be conversant with building and maintaining wireless networks.
- Competent in the use of computer productivity tools.
- Conversant with the use of GIS and CAD Tools to implement designs.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online