4 Quarters Consultants Limited is widely valued for providing our clients with ISO Consultancy Services. Rendered by diligent professionals, these offered services are appreciated for their time-execution, reliability and authenticity.
Job Position: Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
Job Location: Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lakowe
This Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager leads the strategy management and oversees all activities of the organization. The Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager is a core part of the strategy management executive leadership as well as the business development leadership.
- The Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager develops options for strategy management teams and develops strategic and transformational moves across the business.
- He leads the development and implementation of projects and business’s strategic objectives, processes and engages in sensitive and high-value business projects activities.
- In his leadership position, it is the Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager role to facilitate cross-functional team collaborations as well as to support executive leadership and stakeholders within the business in developing projects and business strategies, inclusive of long-term goals and objectives, key risk management, and driving business and project initiatives.
- The Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager supports top business leadership across the business in solving high priority operational issues by driving the communication and development of suitable strategies and goals.
- The Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager also plays a mentorship role to key personnel in the strategy management department, assisting in the execution of duties upon request, ensuring constant improvement of skills by key personnel, and readying these personnel for future assumption of duties.
- Full compliance with the standard operating procedures and information security policy
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a strategy and project management position in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, preferably working as a corporate strategy.
- Degree in Computer /Information Technology, Business Administration, Industrial Management Finance, Project Management, Economics, or any other related business field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
Aug 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.