- To support the Plant by optimizing the balance between cost and effectiveness of our assets through world-class maintenance practices focusing on process control and automation, electric power and instrumentation (hitherto referred to as automation).
You will be accountable for:
- Maintenance of Plant Assets from planning in the PM Module (SAP) to execution in the plant
- System Monitoring and Control-electrical, electronic, Computer and PLC systems
- Supervision of Plant wide calibration activities and ensuring conformation to national and international food safety requirement
- Process Automation with Industrial Networks Administration and Security
- Supervision of Implementation of Automation/Electrical SLA
- Effective Maintenance of Process Automation System to ensure downtimes are minimized/ eliminated
- Liaison with third parties involved in the production, distribution or regulation of electric power used in the Plant
- Focused Annual Improvement Maintenance (FIM)
- Timely Recommendation on the assortment of Automation Spare Parts for stock up.
- Ensuring assets remain in healthy state for Production by advising on CAPEX proposals
- Maintenance of Plant Electric Power Infrastructure- MV/LV power distribution networks, MV switchgear, Transformers, MSB, RMU, MCB and Generator alternators/control panels
- Ensuring adequate execution and implementation of Automation Modifications in collaboration with necessary stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Resident or willing to move to Kerang, Jos
- Minimum of 10 years Plant automation experience as Senior Automation Specialist (SAS)
- Excellent at Applied learning
- Knowledge of numerical literacy
- Integrity, Flexible and be good at management empathy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
About UAC Foods Limited
UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.