Willers Solutions Limited – Our Client, a Reputable Firm Is Looking For a Suitable And Qualified Candidate To Fill The Position Below
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
Study building plans and inspects structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Must have good communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com