Winock Limited is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
Job Position: Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The main goal of this role is to generate more revenue for the company, to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contact and come up with new sales ideas.
- They are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Deliver quality client service by ensuring that loan decisions are communicated effectively to clients in a timely manner.
- Review of credit applications to ensure that all documents submitted by the client are complete.
- Assessment of the client’s balance sheet performance, cash flow and streams of income
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Opening loan applications and conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients.
- Visiting the business of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to Winock’s credit procedures.
- Ensuring punctual repayments of disbursed loans
- Ensuring high quality standards of Winock’s credit portfolio.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for credit review
- Creation of leads account for customers on the CRM
- Maintenance of portfolio to achieve desired PAR level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.