Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates. With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-Eight(28) branches in Seventeen(17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
Job Position: Portfolio Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Meet with clients to determine loan needs
- Gather loan information based on specific loan needs
- Explain different loans option available to clients
- Responsible in acquisition and management of loans and savings portfolio; Loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment.
- Conduct a through loan analysis to ascertain customer’s payment capacity and willingness
- She/he is responsible in the close monitoring of repayment behaviors and ensure to keep the savings portfolio active
- Compile credit files with required documentation and handover to back – office staff for processing
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any related discipline
- Strong customer orientation
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills required
- Prior experience in similar role
- 1-2 years of experience.
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.