OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Job Position: POS Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- The Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to providing technical support in troubleshooting, solutions to transactional errors, identifying terminal errors and recommending solutions, and managing POS Merchant settlements & reconciliation by working with the e-channels backing to ensure merchants’ POS disputes are resolved.
Supports and maintains merchants POS systems and terminals
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems , backup and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via Terminal management system with firmware and applications upgrade.
- Provide System Administration for POS Terminal Management system
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
- Minimum B.Sc. in renowned tertiary institution
- Good repairs and technical experience with POS and similar electronic devices
- Must have at least 1 year experience in POS / Terminals maintenance and repairs and technical support.
- Good communication and technical skills
12th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online