Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands. Our brands are focused on candidates with specialist expertise as well as clients who require that expertise and prefer to deal with specialist HR solution providers.
- Job Position: PR/Marketing Executive
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- PR/Marketer Exec will be responsible for helping the brands market their way successfully through a period of growth.
- You will be responsible for driving the brands’ awareness by placing them in a level of dominance and authority in their respective industries via relevant content, technology solutions, informing the marketplace, connecting candidates with career opportunities, and generating new businesses for the brands.
- If you live and breathe PR &Marketing (online & offline), we want to talk to you. Can you help develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns offline and across all digital channels?
- Are you analytical, resourceful, experimentative, and curious?
- Degree holder in Marketing, Mass Communication or related courses
- Tech Savy
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious, and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects
- Full understanding of social media platforms
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media
- Highly creative with identifying the target audience
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- 0 – 2years post NYSC experience in PR/Marketing
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
31st January 2021
How of Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.