CARS45 Limited – We are one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the leading online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services, and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivalled automotive retail infrastructure that allows corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience.
Job Position: PR & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Brand Manager to join our Marketing team at Cars45. You would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing that has to do with the Company’s brand and ensure that all branding decisions ultimately result in stronger sales.
- You will have complete autonomy and execute at a high level. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team who are ready to support you.
The following are some of the exciting projects you will be working on and responsible for:
- Work in close collaboration with our Public Relations team to deliver a consistent and compelling brand message to our target audience
- Develop and implement marketing strategies aimed at reinforcing our brand’s market position
- Design, coordinate and execute impactful offline events, while building and nurturing relationships with media outlets
- Hire, lead, and develop your team to meet the evolving demands and goals of our company
- Contribute to Acquisition / Performance marketing, enhancing our customer acquisition and retention rates (considered as a plus)
- Achieve set targets concerning brand visibility and customer volume, ensuring Cars45 remains the top choice for car-related services in Nigeria
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in brand management, preferably in the automotive industry
- Sound experience in organizing offline events and liaising with media
- Demonstrable expertise in leading and nurturing a team
- Excellent command of English in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change rapidly, and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- An understanding of Acquisition / Performance marketing will be considered as a plus
- We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- Pension contributions, Healthcare insurance and employee Loans;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership dev and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
20th June, 2023.
How ton Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.