Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand in today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
Job Position: Pre-Sales Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) provides technical support to the sales team for positioning IT solutions to all customers/prospects.
- The PSE is an integral part of the sales team and the technical leader during the entire sales cycle.
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will work individually and as part of a team to establish the business and technical value of products, solutions, and services to meet customer-specific requirements.
- In your role as a trusted advisor for customers, you will collaborate with sales, consulting, and product management resources to ensure our technical solutions address customer needs and exceed the expectations of end users, management, and Tech.
- Presales technical support to the sales team, prospects, and clients
- Lead product presentations and demos, as well as proof of concepts
- Provide technical expertise in solutions, inclusive of how they can help our customers monetize their business better and improve their operations.
- Lead technical responses to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, and other customer requests.
- Serve as the technical liaison between clients, the sales team, and the internal technical and product experts, including Professional Services, Product Management, Managed Services, and Operations.
- Lead technical pre-sales activities.
- Work closely with Technical, Sales/Marketing and Product teams to close new deals and cross-sell to grow the sales pipeline.
- Scope, create and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations focusing on detailed feature capabilities and highlighting the business value of the solution to customers.
- Able to differentiate products and services and build relationships with customers
- Map customer requirements to current and future features to ensure a clear representation of how the company’s solutions address customer needs.
- Lead the build and execution of customized company solution demonstrations.
- Provide training to sales team on solution architectures, product features and enhancements to existing products.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support/pre-sales role
- Experience managing complex business relationships.
- A background in or deep familiarity with the IT Services space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and the ability to elevate conversations to business needs and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
- Vibrant, self-motivated, and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done
- Analytical, self-driven, energetic, team worker, creative, customer focus
- Ability to manage customers’ expectations and communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
5th June 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.