Silverwood School is an upscale pre-school and primary school in the heart of Maryland, Lagos. Prides herself on a very strong culture of excellence in academics, building strong pupil character and raising well-spoken and confident pupils.
- Job Position: Primary English Teacher
- Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
- We are looking for experienced, committed, intelligent and passionate teachers.
- He/she will be responsible for building and nurturing primary school pupils.
- 2.1 or upper credit in HND, B.Ed. or BSc in English Language, Mass communications, Law and Literature. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the upper primary is required.
- The preferred candidate must have a strong passion for, as well as an evident and strong understanding of the English language as well as sound knowledge of related concepts.
- He or She must be a leader and role model who must demonstrate proper class management and class control.
- The preferred candidate must be passionate about teaching, must have good written and communications skills, and must be articulate with a strong character
NGN50,000 – 80,000 / Month.
18th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and current Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] stating “English Teacher” in the Subject field.