Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under mentioned position below:
Job Position: Principal Nursing Officer – GL 12
- Candidate must possess a BNSc / B.Sc Nursing Education not less than Second class lower division from a recognized University, Postgraduate Diploma in Education; and Registered Nurse and Midwife certificates from a recognized Institution
- The candidate must have not less than 7 years of cognate experience
- Candidate must be duly registered and possess the current practicing license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Nurse Educator
- WAHEB for Public Health Nursing Registration will be an added advantage.
27th August, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae include the following details:
- Full Names (Surname in Capital Letters or Underlined)
- Contact Address, Phone Number(s) and E-Mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- LASSRA Number
- Local Government Area of Residence
- Educational Background, Certificates with dates.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials should be addressed and sent to:
Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando,
Inside Alimosho General Hospital,
Lasu / Isheri Road,
Igando, Lagos State.
Note: Applicants should please request their 2 referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the Official email of the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando: email@example.com