Doveland High School – A reputable and flourishing co-educational private school in the heart of Abuja desire the services of committed and highly skilled candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Principal Officer / Teacher
- Job Location: Wumba, Abuja
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting an interactive learning plan.
- Evaluate and revise curricula, course content, and course materials as well as methods of instruction.
- Access and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings, plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Attendance in meetings as required by the principal or management team
- Preparation and presentation of lessons of suitable content, level, and interest to engage students throughout the lesson
- Grading and writing of reports on students and providing next steps to encourage student development and progression.
- All applicants should possess a minimum of first degree in a relevant course of study.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in the field
- An experience with the British curriculum / IGCSE is an added advantage.
- Candidates should have IGCSE experience.
12 PM: 12th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.