Sankore Investments is a wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations.
Job Position: Process Automation Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Automation engineer is responsible for delivering automated solutions and software processes.
- In this role, you will work closely with other teams to discover and remove any problems by implementing process automation.
- Automate acceptance process scenarios as designed by the Process Manager.
- Create and maintain automated acceptance tests.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, and applications.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development or business processes.
- Collaborate with other business units to implement automation initiatives and improve
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields
- 4 -5 years’ work experience with at least 2 years in the FinTech industry
- Experience as DevOps/Database Analyst is an added advantage
- ITIL, CCIE, PMP or PRINCE2 certifications are and added advantage.
- Comfortable with cloud infrastructure like AWS, Google Cloud Compute, OpenShift
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Selenium Scripting using Python is mandatory
- Experience in Kiss flow Scripting using Python is mandatory
- Able to communicate technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of Security standards for Software development
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks; network administration and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Proficient in Linux system administration
- Hands-on coding of the automation test scripts.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ready to work with minimal guidance to accomplish desired levels of Automation.
- Ready to learn new technologies and tools.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively, balancing multiple deliverables efficiently.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to bring innovations to operations.
- Highly organized
- Intellectually curious
- A strong focus on excellence
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- A thirst for knowledge and learning
- Competitive and commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online