Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Position: Process Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Nature: Standard
- Participate in the development of basic process design specifications or provide oversight of an engineering contractor’s technical deliverables during the front-end design / detailed engineering phases of projects.
- Perform process optimization studies to identify/evaluate capital / operating cost savings, process configuration alternatives, safety facilities requirements, etc.
- Provide technical oversight for engineering contractor’s work during front-end engineering & design / detailed engineering to ensure consistency with Company methods & guidelines, project specifications & owner’s requirements
- Participate in Hazard & Operability Reviews for new / modified facilities / in support of existing plant facilities
- Provide commissioning & start-up assistance for new / modified facilities, as required
- Establish organization and staffing process
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
- B.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, required
- 7-10 years of demonstrated experience in the petroleum refining/chemical process industry / with an engineering contractor serving these industries
- 5+ years of demonstrated capital project development experience
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
17th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online