Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Position: Process Engineer II
Job Location: Nigeria
- Lead a design team in the development of basic process design specifications or provide oversight of an engineering contractor’s technical deliverables during the front end design / detailed engineering phases of projects.
- Monitor and lead junior engineers in the development of process design specifications, including the development of heat & material balances, design flow plans, process equipment design, preliminary hydraulic balances, utility balances, basic process control & instrumentation, materials selection, safety facilities.
- Lead and/or perform process optimization studies to identify / evaluate capital / operating cost savings, process configuration alternatives, safety facilities requirements, etc.
- Provide technical oversight for engineering contractor’s work during front end engineering & design / detailed engineering to ensure consistency with Company methods & guidelines, project specifications & owner’s requirements.
- Participate in Hazard & Operability Reviews for new / modified facilities / in support of existing plant facilities.
- Provide commissioning & start-up assistance for new / modified facilities, as required.
- Establish organization and staffing process.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, required.
- Experience in petroleum refining / chemical process industry / with an engineering contractor serving these industries.
- Capital project development experience.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online