Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria.
Job Position: Procter & Gamble Learnership Program – Multiple Function
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless of your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC.
- Only Graduates of 2021-2023.
- You demonstrate leadership skills.
- You love to work in a team.
- You value diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?