Gemona West Interior Design Studio, an Interior Design Studio located in Lekki Phase1, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
- Assist to estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Source vendors; create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Monitor delivery of imported and purchased supplies
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Assist with negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and Project Manager to complete duties as needed.
- B.Sc / HND in any Science related field
- 2 – 3 years as a procurement assistant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A can do attitude is required
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
- Applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah Environs
- Have an ownership mentality through out a project lifetime.
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.