Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Create strategies, standard operating procedures, sustainable cost improvement techniques, and a transparent cost reporting framework in partnership with different departments.
- Source and procure approved items at lowest prices without compromising on quality.
- Coordinates supplier evaluation and selection in terms of quality, service, cost, and capacity.
- Negotiates and delivers savings to satisfy business needs and company goals.
- Oversees contract implementation and supplier performance/interaction; assists with operational problem resolution.
- Develop a complete preferred supplier and alternate list based on approved criteria as set by management.
- Provide monthly report and analysis of internal and external spend on purchases.
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Operation Management or any related course
- At least 5 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good time management and organizational skills.
- Pay great attention to details.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications and data analysis packages for forecasting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.