SupportPro helps you build your marketing and sales Strategies, helps with online solutions such as websites and media pages. You as well get to hire the best talents and Professionals to support.
Job Position: Junior Procurement Manager – Construction
Job Location: Lagos
- A top brand seeks to hire a Junior Procurement Manager in the Construction industry to be responsible for sourcing, purchasing and coordinating the delivery of all materials, equipment and services required for a construction project.
- The role requires the individual to have a strong understanding of the construction industry, as well as experience in purchasing and supply chain management.
- The Junior Procurement Manager must be able to negotiate prices with suppliers and ensure the timely delivery of all materials required for the project. Additionally, you must work closely with the project management team to ensure that all materials are delivered on time and within budget.
- Identify the material and equipment requirements for a construction project based on the project scope, specifications and schedule
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential suppliers and negotiate prices to obtain the best value for the company
- Prepare and issue purchase orders for all materials, equipment and services required for the project
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure timely delivery of all materials and equipment required for the project
- Track and monitor inventory levels and manage the movement of materials from suppliers to the project site
- Work closely with the project management team to ensure that all materials are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify cost saving opportunities and implement best practices in procurement and supply chain management
- Ensure compliance with company procurement policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate procurement records and prepare reports as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in procurement or supply chain management, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good understanding of procurement policies and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and procurement software
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of construction materials, equipment and services is preferred
14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online