The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital built on nine floors provides fully comprehensive tertiary hospital solutions in most medical areas. Our journey as a healthcare provider began in March 2006 with the establishment of the Cardiac Centre, in Victoria Island, in association with the renowned Cromwell Hospital in London.
Job Position: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Procurement Manager located in Lagos.
- The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks associated with procurement, including supplier evaluation, contract negotiation, analytical skills, procurement, and contract management.
- The Procurement Manager will ensure that all procurement processes and procedures align with company policies and objectives, as well as oversee the procurement team.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers and vendors for the best possible prices.
- Select the right suppliers who will provide products that the company needs at the right time and in the right quantity.
- Ensure that the company gets the best possible terms and conditions for the purchased products.
- Ordering new supplies when items are at reorder level and sorting out the inventory and logistics of the purchased items.
- Reviewing and assessing potential suppliers, comparing their products, services, prices, and quality to ensure the best choice for the organization.
- Play a crucial role in planning and predicting procurement needs based on market trends, seasonality, and business goals.
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies to optimize efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Handle contract management, ensuring the company’s adherence to all contractual obligations and overseeing the renewal, termination, or renegotiation of contracts as necessary.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of procurement best practices, market conditions, and product innovations.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies regarding procurement activities.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, fostering collaboration, addressing any issues, and seeking mutually beneficial solutions to challenges.
- Manage procurement associates’ KPIs to track and improve performance.
- Preparing and managing the procurement budget, controlling expenditures, and reporting on procurement expenditures and savings.
- Liaising with key company employees such as the sales team and other stakeholders to determine their product and service needs
- Performing all procurement activities including pre-qualification, negotiating, supplier agreements, preparation of contracts
- Leading a team of Purchasing Agents and delegate tasks across departments when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Relevant certification(s) in procurement and supply chain management is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the procurement field preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in supplier evaluation, contract negotiation, and contract management
- Proficiency in procurement processes and procedures
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.