Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Agricultural Sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Igbariam, Anambra
- The procurement specialist would be responsible for sourcing of quality goods and/or services at the most competitive price to meet the Organization’s need in line with the procurement policy.
- He/she would also be required to ensure smooth running of importation process in line with the Nigerian Customs requirements. Imported goods would be, but not limited to building materials.
- Implement organization Procurement PPP for the procurement of goods and service to meet specific organizational requirements.
- Identify potential suppliers who can provide required quality goods/service at the most competitive price, at the right time and to the right location.
- Monitor suppliers’ performance to ensure high quality of goods/service and timely delivery.
- Ensures that favorable terms, conditions of sale, warranties, after sale support services are negotiated and agreed with suppliers.
- Issue RFI/RFQ/RFP to suppliers and ensure to receive responses at the required time.
- Prepare analysis of quotations/bids within Timelines/SLA
- Convert requisitions to POs in line with agreed SLA
- Liaise with other departments to understand their requirement upfront
- Analyse trends and market conditions for present and future pricing, availability, lead-time, and capacity of suppliers for specific goods and services.
- Monitor performance of Supplier for increased productivity (Supplier management)
- Ensure all regulatory and shipping document (in line with Nigerian Customs requirement) are proactively processed to ensure goods are cleared within the shortest possible time, without incurring demurrage
- Provide regular progress and status reports to stakeholders on stock levels and provide monthly strategic procurement and Warehouse report to the CEO
- Other duties as assigned.
Some Key Performance Indicators:
- Procurement Policy adherence
- % on Time delivery within Scope & Budget (unit price)
- Audit Score Rating
- Procurement Initiatives
- % SLA Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred
- Relevant Professional Certification like CIPS would be an added advantage
- Detailed and pays optimum attention to details.
- Good knowledge of importation processes and required documents
- Understanding of best procurement practices
- Understanding of Contracting principles
- Ability to multi-task and provide results within limited time lines.
- Ability to work with and manage Suppliers and End users.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good knowledge of ERP for medium size organizations.
- Team spirit
- 5-7 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Being a qualified member of CIPS would be an added advantage
30th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.