- Our client is currently sourcing for a Procurement Officer to manage company’s vendors and maintain a positive relationship, evaluate supply options, approve purchases, and maintain accurate records.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- A Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field
- Prior work experience as a Procurement Officer in a hotel
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.