Buildings and More Limited is an E-commence online and mobile commerce company founded in 2019. Our aim is to stand out as one of the world’s largest E-commence space in few years and based on the strategies and models we have put in place; we expect it to be very successful. We provide numerous business opportunities for small and medium enterprises to leverage innovative technology to compete efficiently domestically and globally.
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Procurement Officer will play a crucial role in our operations by sourcing vendors who can provide the items requested by our clients. You will be responsible for timely procurement of goods and services while maintaining high standards of quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify and source vendors who can supply the required items in accordance with client specifications and project requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of procurement activities, including vendor contract, purchase orders and delivery schedules.
- Identify and mitigate procurement-related risks.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers and stay informed about industry trends.
- Monitor vendors for quality, service, and price through standard purchasing specifications.
- Obtain competitive quotations for requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased.
- Ensure that all authorized or approved purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers/vendors for delivery purposes.
- Evaluate vendor performance and provide feedback to the team.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- BSc. In Business Administration, Economics, Supply chain Management or any related field
- The ideal candidate must have experience with Building and construction procurement.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes and best practices
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with vendors and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
20th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.