Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- The Procurement Officer will assist in identifying the Group’s procurement needs, evaluation of supply tender, and ensuring that all purchases comply with company standards.
- The incumbent’s responsibilities include identifying suppliers, maintaining positive supplier relations, approving purchases, evaluating supply options, and maintaining accurate records.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the Group’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing a budget, cost analyses, and reports.
- Degree in Business Management, Finance, Purchasing, and Supply Chain Management or a similar field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g “Procurement Officer, Enadama Group (John Luke)”.