The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja, and Asaba. Our Strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and International retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February 2011.
- Job Position: Procurement Officer
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Candidates should possess B.SC or HND qualification
- Candidate must possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid Knowledge and Understanding of financial and procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Thinking Skills
- Strong Multitasking, Time Management, and Prioritization Skills
- Supervisory and Management Experience is an added advantage
- Accurate and Precise attention to detail
- Ability to maintain good supplier relations and accurate purchase and pricing records
- Ability to prepare budgets, cost analyses, and reports
- Organized, Goal-oriented, Performance-oriented, and Result-oriented team player
29th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title “Procurement Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the email.