Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Establish and maintain Vendor/Supplier relationships and extract Information such as Product range, TIN details, delivery time, and other relevant documents, etc.
- Monitor and maintain inventory control system, ensuring all physical inventory aligns with system records.
- Report to Line manager on stock levels
- Analyze and Interpret data to anticipate future needs
- Record daily deliveries and Shipments to reconcile Inventory.
- Assist the Finance team on tasks when needed.
- Build a Portfolio of suppliers with the best capabilities in terms of cost, lead time & quality, and ASL to include at least 3 vendors for each category of product/service applicable to Gokada.
- Timely preparation of payment documents for forwarding to finance.
- Ensure three ways matching of all Purchase Orders, Invoice and Purchase receipt (GRN) for month-end reconciliations.
- Follow up with Suppliers and ensure timely delivery for all POs
- 100% adherence to inventory management procedures including maintenance of minimum stock levels and timely order placement.
- Weekly reporting of inventories
- 100% compliance with procurement procedure.
- Weekly monitoring of gears usage at locations and report anomalies.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- ERP Knowledge
- Advance level of Excel
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online