GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern and environmentally friendly fleet.
- Job Position: Procurement Officer
- Job Location: Coker-Orile, Lagos
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Researching potential vendors
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
- Coordinate with receiver to ensure proper storage
- Minimum of 3 years’ job-related experience in sourcing for vehicle parts.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
10th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail