House 5 is a 3-Star hotel committed to providing excellent hospitality services. Our services include but are not limited to: Accomodation, Restaurant & Bar, Event Halls and Meeting Rooms, Laundry Services, etc.
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Location: Agidingbi, Lagos
- An experienced Procurement Manager is to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
- The Procurement Manager’s responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
28th January, 2022
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.