Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Oyo
- Overseeing and supervising the procurement of goods, tools and equipment
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Product Bargaining and Negotiation
- Purchase Requisition & Management
- Vendor Evaluation & Management
- Market Survey & Competitive Pricing
- Implement Cost Saving initiatives & Measures
- Conducting Market surveys
- Define Benchmark pricing
- Cost Savings & Cost Analysis
- Analyze supply chain systems
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 4 years’ work experience in Procurement of Ammonium nitrate
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.