Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Healthcare sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Process purchase requisitions / orders on the purchasing system AX in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Complete the Request For Quotations (RFQ)process on AX for all items not listed on a price list and provide quotes to the respective customers
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier bids/quotations based on the results from the RFQ process
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports for activities within a specific region as requested
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements for items that are not listed on a price list
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies for ad hoc purchases
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
- Ensure backorders are addressed in a timely manner and all relevant stakeholders are informed immediately
- Handle all queries from customers and ensure resolution is found and communicated effectively
- Be the single point of contact for the customers in handling any requirements regarding stock, equipment and service related purchases
- Minimum of BSc or HND in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a procurement officer in a health industry
- Purchasing or Accounting Qualification
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate Solutions.
- Highly organized and well-coordinated.
- Proactive and forward-thinking.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.