Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
Job Position: Procurement Officer
- Procedures on bidding for new projects.
- Document control.
- Purchasing of raw materials .
- Client account reconciliation and retention due.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Prepare of work order/assigning project manager to new project.
- Typing of Documents.
- Binding of documents.
- Monitor inventory of office Stationeries.
- Prepare invoices.
- Prepare proforma invoices.
- Receive and attend to external call
- Preparing approval forms for contractor’s payment
- Liaising with clients on current projects and providing negotiation documents required.
- Sound understanding of accessible information and documents and data management.
- HND, B.Sc. in Public Administration & Purchase and supply. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience
25th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.