HRbreakoutRoom is aplatform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory. We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.
Job Position: Procurement and Sourcing Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Procurement/Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations, maintain strong relationships with supplier networks to achieve objectives of the organization, negotiate with suppliers and manage operational procurement activities for product demands.
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approve purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Perform risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Oversee and manage the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Prepare procurement reports.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
16th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.