At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
Job Position: Product Coordinator (Remote)
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Product Coordinator works with cross-functional teams to ensure that the business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned and have visibility at each stage of the delivery lifecycle.
- Works closely with Product owners to understand the business requirements and translate into work for the engineering team.
- Deliver high-quality product release increments on time, within budget and scope.
- Provide visibility on product vision and strategy to the engineering team.
- Work with product management and engineering leadership to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Communicate engineering productivity and feature progress to product stakeholders.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and clarification of the user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Coordinates the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Create reports to communicate each stage of the feature delivery lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in Home Care, Healthcare or Medical Devices, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in building and implementing technology solutions and/or applications, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication and meticulous planning skills.
- Comfortably work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, and event-driven high-performance workplace.
- The will to collaborate, negotiate and influence, effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Advanced critical thinking, problem-solving, and emotional intelligence skills.
Cavista offers even more:
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Submit an online application.
- You will receive an email response with further instructions.
- Accept the Mettl interview request and submit your test (Not for the Manager role)
- You will receive a second link via email for your panel interview.
- For Programmers: A coding assessment will take place. Complete the challenge and share your method for problem-solving during an interview
- A member from our Talent Team will contact you with the results.
- This is a full-time role and you can work from ANYWHERE.
- We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits, and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!.