Bitsin Travels and Tours Limited started its operations in 2022. We have top-notch advisory services and currently provide visa advisory services for student visas, work visas, tourism, immigration, ticketing, corporate travel, and international excursions.
Job Position: Product Development Manager
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Drive product launches including working with head of innovation & strategy, business growth executives, corporate business development manager, digital marketing manager, flight reservation & ticketing officer and social media manager.
- Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and preferences.
- Developing product strategiesthat align with company goals and customer needs.
- Collaborating with Social Media team and Business Growth Team to createproduct conceptsandprototypes.
- Preparing cost analysis when developing a new product.
- Presenting new ideas/opportunities to executives.
- Ensuring every step of the product development process proceeds as planned.
- Making adjustments to product plans when things aren’t working.
- Creating marketing campaigns.
- Actively contribute to the innovation process: brainstorming and ideation sessions, concept development, concept screening, feasibility, and commercialization.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
- 5-10 years as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Experience in product marketing, brand marketing, management consulting, and product management.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- User experience (UX and UI) design, Graphic Design, Product development, IT support.
31st October, 2023.