SunFi is an energy financial technology platform that connects people who want solar energy access to payment plans that match their needs. We work with qualified third-party installers to access easier and faster.
Job Position: Product Management Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- SunFi is building an entirely new energy financial technology ecosystem platform.
- The employee will own, build and iterate on SunFi’s platform – bringing our ideas to life across every use case, and user experience.
- The employee is saddled with the responsibility of understanding the users’ needs, market needs, and business goals.
- The employee will have the ability to think strategically, act pragmatically, and have the tenacity, energy, and passion to innovate and implement change within the time and resource constraints of a quickly growing startup environment.
- Assist with strategy, design, and execution of a technology roadmap
- Conduct Customer Surveys and research to drive the strategy behind new and existing products that are being expanded.
- Write functional specifications, including requirements and detailed use cases for all new development efforts
- Communicate requirements to the design and engineering leads, and maintain communication between the product design and engineering units as it relates to the needs of the business
- Regularly sit with support to discover the customer’s needs
- Prioritize features and functionality to meet business goals and user needs. Create and maintain a well-groomed and prioritized backlog for your product area
- Use data to drive product decisions, defining success metrics and measuring results against them
- Write clear and actionable product requirements as part of an agile design and development team
- Provide product review and guidance of features and delivery timeframes
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in product management and make recommendations for incorporating new tools and technologies into the organization’s product management processes.
- Flexible Access to Salary and Employee Support Facilities
- Employee Solar Power Program
- Life and Career Coaching Masterclass
- Flexible Access to over 11,000 learning resources and opportunities
- Amazing colleagues and a great work culture
- Team Bonding and a chance to build a world-class Clean Energy FinTech!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.